Welcome to Allergy, Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of Texas
At Allergy ENT of Texas, we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your preferred ear, nose and throat specialist. That's why we want you to be as relaxed and informed as possible about our practice. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you and your family will be with our otolaryngology practice.
This website contains information about our staff, location, services, and more. We believe our website is a good way for you to stay connected to our practice and get the highest quality ear, nose and throat support.
We welcome you to our practice and look forward to helping you and your family preserve a lifetime of good health.
Fall allergies causing congestion, pressure, headache, and sinus infections? Click HERE
How we can help:
We offer a full service allergy clinic. Do you feel like you have done everything you can yet still have trouble with hay fever, nasal obstruction, and sinusitis? Let us help you determine the best allergy regimen, whether that is a combination of sinus washes, nasal sprays, antihistamines, or if you need, allergy testing and shots or drops.
We offer comprehensive pediatric ear, nose, and throat services. Are the kids having a lot of ear or tonsil infections? Constant runny nose and sinus problems? Are there any concerns about hearing loss?
We can look for possible solutions to snoring and sleep apnea. Have you and your partner moved to different rooms? Have you tried CPAP and could not tolerate the mask?
We can help with troubles with your ear whether it is not being able to understand others around you, ear wax buildup, swimmer’s ear, or trouble with pain and infections. We have full service audiologic services including hearing aids.
If treatment requires, we can offer a full range of ENT surgical therapies:
- Septoplasty for deviated septum causing nasal obstruction
- Endoscopic sinus surgery including balloon sinuplasty for chronic sinusitis
- Bilateral myringotomy tubes for recurrent ear infections in kids and adults
- Coblation tonsillectomy and/or adenoidectomy for infections or snoring
- Palate surgery for snoring
- Ear surgeries for chronic infections, ruptured ear drums, etc.
- Thyroid surgery for nodules, goiter, and cancer
- Parathyroid surgery for high calcium levels
- Removal of skin cancers of the head and neck
- Removal of salivary glands for recurrent infections, stones, and tumors
- and more
Click HERE for a complete list of our services.